Welcome to EyeTalk Systems, Inc.
EyeTalk Systems, Inc. was founded in 1993, and is based in Fort Myers, FL, USA. The company designs and manufactures hardware and software systems to support user interaction with computer systems, emphasizing interaction with a combination of eye gaze and voice.
EyeTalk Systems, Inc. manufactures PixelPusher®, an inexpensive, external (standalone) video frame grabber that connects to a computer through a USB port. PixelPusher® provides USB 2.0 video capture at full composite video frame rates. The hardware comes with a complete software development kit (SDK), including fully functional sample applications that can be used out of the box. The SDK provides working code examples for each application programming interface (API) and implements an easy to use image processing pipeline that accelerates application development time.
The company also manufactures the EyeTalk® eye-tracking system, a low cost eye-tracker which fits underneath a desktop monitor and computes the user's point-of-gaze with respect to the monitor screen. Included with the eye-tracker is the EyeVoice™ software that integrates eye-tracking and voice recognition to control a user interface.
Email questions to: [email protected]
The EyeTalk® eye-tracker is designed to fit underneath a computer monitor and compute the user's point-of-gaze on the computer screen.
- Dimensions: 27.8 x 3.0 x 4.5 cm (11.0 x 1.25 x 2.0 in)
- Weight: 0.859 kg (1 lb. - 14 oz.)
- Update rate: 60 Hz (with Intel i5 processor)
- Accuracy: 0.5 to 1.0 degrees of visual arc
- Range of movement - depth: 50 to 70 cm (20 to 27 in)
- Calibration: 9-point
- Monitor base fixes eye-tracker optics in place
- Unit collapses on hinge for easy storage
- EyeVoice(TM) software to integrate eye and voice included
- Intel i3 processor (i5 recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64-bit)